• Our Shutter Showroom comes to you.

    To arrange your home visit with our new mobile shutter van click here.

    Mobile Shutter Van
  • Shutters Leicester

    At Barlow Blinds we offer shutters in Leicester that are more than just a window covering, they are more like a piece of furniture at your window.

    That doesn’t mean it is complicated, in fact we have made it very simple for you to design your perfect shutters in Leicester.

    Considering getting Shutters fitted? Find out how it works by downloading our PDF guide.

    We also now offer finance options on our Shutters… get in touch to find out more today!


    Bi Fold & French Door Shutters

    Barlow’s tip

    We would always recommend a track system for door shutters. The track makes opening and closing your shutters smooth and effortless.

    Click here to learn more.

  • 5 simple steps to your perfect window shutters

    Step 1: What style of Window Shutter would you like?

    Would you like the shutters to cover all of your window or just the bottom section?

    Step 2: What size of vanes would you like?

    There are 3 vane widths 63mm, 76mm and 89mm. The wider the slat means less of them in your shutter which means more light will enter your room when the vanes are open.

    Bedroom Shutters

    Barlow’s tip

    Shutters are a great option for privacy in your bedroom. They also have an option of having a blackout blind built into the shutter frame. So you have the best of both worlds, the stylish look of the shutters and one of the best blackout blinds available.

    Click here to learn more.

  • Step 3: How do you want to operate your window shutters?

    2 different styles to open and close the vanes.

    Option 1 is central tilt rod on the front of your shutter, or Option 2 is Clearview with no visable rod, you simply twist the vanes to open and close.

    Step 4: Do you want your panel split?

    Each panel of your shutter can be split into independent sections, so if you want to close the bottom part of your shutter for privacy whilst leaving the top section open to allow light in, that’s no problem.

    Bay Window Shutters

    Barlow’s tip

    The perfect choice for bay windows. You will have none of the gaps that you would have with any other type of window covering as the bay window shutter frames and made to measure to the size and shape of your bay window.

    Click here to learn more.

  • Step 5: What colour would you like?

    The simple part.

    Big decisions made and you are now 95% of the way towards your dream shutters, the other 5% is to do with how they are fitted and that something we can help with.

    To find the right Shutters in Leicester for your home call us on 0116 2769771

    Kitchen and Bathroom Shutters

    Barlow’s tip

    The material your kitchen or bathroom shutters are made of is really important for a long lasting shutter. Fauxwood or Vinyl Shutters are the perfect choice. They are both waterproof and will look great for years to come.

    Click here to learn more.



knowledge centre

130 years of knowledge and experience to help you make the right choice for your home or workplace.

Find your answers by clicking the below link

Got a question?

Why not get in contact with us? We are always happy to help with any questions you may have about any of the services and products we offer.