…the ultimate in light control
One of the things so many people love about venetian blinds is their versatility and ease of use. With the twist of a wand, you can decide to let the sunlight in or, if it’s getting too hot, you can close them and keep out the heat. And for those wintery afternoons, you can angle them slightly, to let in light without losing too much heat.
And when it comes to the design, your options are endless. You can choose from a range of colours, wood tones, and contemporary designs, so you’re bound to find the blinds that suit your taste. Slats are available in a range of sizes, starting from 16mm right up to 70mm.
3 simple steps to your perfect Aluminium Venetian blinds
Step 1 : Choose how you want your blinds to fit.
- In front of your windows. This is the most popular way of fitting your venetian blinds.
- Integrated option: The latest in Venetian blind design. The venetian blinds are fitted into the beading of your window or doors. No drilling and no screws are needed. (for more information on integrated blinds click here)
Step 2: Choose your slat size.
- 16Mm: Slim and elegant and a great choice for smaller windows
- 25mm: By far the most popular width with the widest selection of colours
- 35 / 50mm: Good option for larger windows but you will get a limited colour choice. 70Mm: Widest slat available, again a really good choice for large windows.
Step 3: How do you want to work your blinds?
There are 4 different ways to operate your Venetian blinds.
- 1. Standard operation with a cord to raise and lower the blind and a twist wand to tilt the slats.
- 2. Side Chain operation that both raises,lowers and tilts the blinds
- 3. Literise operation with no cords or chains,just simply push the bottom bar.
- 4. Remote Control operation can be battery or mains powered to control your blinds from the touch of a button.
To find the perfect Aluminium Venetian for your home call us on 0116 2769771
Safe and sustainable
As well as making sure your blinds look great, you’ll also want to know that they’re safe to use – especially when children are involved. With just one touch, you can raise and lower your Luxaflex LiteRise blind – there are no cords.
Better still, all Luxaflex blinds are made from 98% recycled aluminium, so they’re great for the environment.
The great thing about us being a Luxaflex Inspiration Dealer is that you can be confident that we will always have the very latest in window blind design.
Thanks to advancements in blind design, the INTU venetian range of blinds fit neatly into the beading of your windows – so you don’t have to do any drilling because they fit seamlessly into your windows or doors.
You’ll get a 2-year on site guarantee, plus the option of over 500 different slat colours.
Want to find out more about your options? Call us now on 01163 660652 and we’ll be happy to help.
Luxaflex Venetian Blinds
Watch the video below
We can help with the design perfect blinds for you.Take me there
Got a question?
Why not get in contact with us? We are always happy to help with any questions you may have about any of the services and products we offer.