Duette® energy saving blinds are the original honeycomb style blind, and have a fabulous range of benefits, of course including a huge saving on your heating bill. Whilst Duette® blinds are an initial investment for your home, the innovative insulating design can help you retain up to 46% of the heat in your home, so in the long term they can really save you a huge amount.
We predict that you’ll have made your money back in around 5 years – and got a beautiful addition to your new home, that will save you money for the future years to come! Plus, with winter creeping up on us fast, there’s never been a better time to invest in Duette® and save yourself some pennies in the coming months.
Check out this video explaining more about Duette® energy saving blinds, how they work and what they can do for you:
Along with saving you money, the Duette® blinds are designed and crafted from the best quality of materials, so that you get a beautiful quality look and feel for your home. The Duette® technology has been meticulously researched, tested and refined, and continues to be improved by the Duette® technicians, so you always know you are buying the best on the market.
The unique design was formulated back in the 1970’s when Britain and other countries were going though a huge energy crisis, and homeowners needed more a innovative solution to insulating their home. The honeycomb design works by adding multiple layers and allowing warm or cold air to become trapped between the layers, adding further insulation to your home.
But the energy saving factor is just one of the benefits to Duette® blinds – there are so many more that we haven’t yet mentioned! The full benefits of Duette® include the following:
- By trapping air within the honeycomb design, Duette® blinds help you retain up to 46% of the heat in your home and can save you up to 25% on your heating bill
- Keeps rooms cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Looks great, as well as offering a vast amount of functionality
- Unique design acts as a soundproofing layer, and absorbs up to 45% unwanted noise
- Child-safety systems built in, such as the SmartCord® and Literise® features
- Colours and materials to suit every style and taste
- Made to measure blinds for the perfect fit
- Can be fitted with Powerview Motorisation, so you can operate your blinds using a remote or via your smartphone or tablet
- Available in two-in-one designs, so you can combine transparent fabric for the daytime with an opaque lining for the evenings
- Highest quality fabrics and fittings
- Free design consultation
If you’d like to find out more about the Duette® blinds we offer, or discuss some of the other insulating blinds options that we can measure and supply for your home, get in touch with one of our team members.