As well as making your room look great, your blinds can actually help to save you money on your energy bills. How? Well, Energy Efficient blinds are designed to keep your room at a comfortable temperature by keeping heat in during the winter and reflecting the suns rays in summer.
Benefits in winter
- You won’t have to put the heating on as much or as high. Typically heat is lost through windows – especially if they’re single glazed. With Energy Efficient blinds, you can retain up to 40% of that lost heat.
- In around 5 years, your blinds will have paid for themselves, thanks to the savings you’ll have made as a result of them.
- They make your home more energy efficient, which helps to reduce the UK’s carbon dioxide emissions.
Benefits in summer
- Your rooms will become more comfortable as you’ll be able to reduce the maximum temperature of each room by up to 20%.
- Your furniture, carpets, and décor won’t fade as a result of the sun because the fabrics for the blinds excludes up to 99% of the harmful UV rays.
- You’ll be able to see your TV and computer screens properly, as the blinds will reduce the glare by up to 94%
So if you’d like to start saving money on your energy bills, why not arrange a free, no obligation quotations and on-site survey, available anywhere in Leicestershire? You’ll be able to ask any questions you may have and can discuss the range of options available. To arrange your free quotation and survey, call us now on 01163 660 652.